6.24.2008

an introduction


So everytime that I look at this picture it reminds me of how much I love this boy. So this is Art, my boyfriend and we have somewhat of a history. Well, in high school his sister was one of my best friends and we both liked each other but because of our status with each other nobody did anything. We went on to have our respective boyfriends and girlfriends and never thought twice of it. We had a class together for summer school but I didn't realize that he was in it. Well this past February his sister invited me to her birthday party and he was there. We both got drunk and he was sitting in a room by himself so i went to go see what was going on with him when he told me that he liked me. That he's always liked me. All I remember saying to him was "why did it take you so long?" And we've been together ever since. So I've known him since the latter part of 1999. We live together right now and we know that we want to get married. Yet we also know that right now is not the ideal time. That we've both got some things to do but we do plan to be together. And now that we know that I hope things work for the best.
<3 A

No comments: