10.20.2008

Betcha didn't know

Something that I secretly indulge in every once in awhile is 'the hills'. Oh the drama. Anywho. I was disappointed last wednesday night. Not only did the dodgers lose the pennant but Korto didn't win on Project Runway. I've devoted every wednesday night to PR for the last 3 seasons. Kenley was absolutely annoying and reminded me of Rami last season. One trick pony. Doing the same thing over and over again. But watching Korto's line go down the runway, Everything was on point. I'd Love her to design my (what I dream) my wedding dress even though it's Kenley's style. I definitely thought Korto deserved to win. On to other news. I know i've been saying for awhile now that i'll be opening my etsy shop soon and I promise I will be. I just need to gather some loose ends and take pictures of my merch. It's coming along and I'm so excited for it. I'm also resolving to blog more consistently. It's hard for me to do it but I can assure you that i'll be putting forth more of an effort to blog. I've been having so many ideas running through my head that I need to jot them down and figure out the schematics before I forgt it all.

No comments: