5.15.2008

Cassette Tape


Cassette Tape
Originally uploaded by <3 A
So about two weeks ago I was listening to one of my teachers talk about what they would go through to get a job done "back in the day" which inspired me to do this series. Appropriately titled. I thought about doing 8-tracks and realized that they're not as distinguishable as a cassette tape. That mixed with the fact that I remember making mixed tapes made me feel more nostalgic for them. So i decided to do a series of them. This is the first one. There are more to come.

As for the job hunting. I think I may have scored a job at Michael's. You know the craft store. So hopefully I'll be able to come up on supplies when I need them and goodies when I want them. I'm praying hard that I get this. I think they wanted to put me in management. I'm fine with that. I've done it before. No biggie.

Was looking through this fabulous girls flickr . I loved the art journals that she makes. Her name is rachel and her stuff is amazing.

No comments: